Today I wanted to share some of my beauty “must haves”. I continue to purchase these products time and time again. I have sensitive skin so I am very particular about the products I use.
My makeup bag isn’t very big, but I stock it with the important stuff. I have finally found the basics that work for me. I don’t wear makeup everyday but when I do it is nice to know I have collected the products that look best on me. I think the most important products to have in your bag are: a really good mascara, eyebrow pencil, tinted lip balm, moisturizer, BB cream with SPF, liquid eyeliner, & bronzer. Also listed: my absolute favorite fragrance & the one hair product I splurge on.
- Chanel Mademoiselle: The best fragrance I have found yet for my own chemistry. It is fresh and floral and perfect for everyday wear or a special night out.
- Diorshow Brow Styler: Ideal little brow shaper; it is so tiny you can shape your brow line, and fill in effortlessly and then blend it with the brush on the end. Bonus: you don’t have to sharpen it and it lasts forever.
- Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Balm: My holy grail beauty product. I have to have it on every day. It makes your lips silky soft and the rose shade is the perfect everyday color.
- Dr. Jart BB Cream: This BB cream has a flawless light coverage for everyday wear, and it finishes with a dewy look without being shimmery. It also has SPF 45 which is important to me. It is an easy way to protect your skin and cover any discoloration in one easy step!
- Laura Mercier Matte Bronzer: Best natural-looking bronzer I have found for light skin.
- Diorshow Mascara: I have used a lot of different mascaras and this is my current favorite. Longer, thicker lashes that last all day (no flaking!)
- Clinique Pretty Easy Liquid Eyeliner Pen: This eyeliner pen is named accurately. I love the flexible brush; it makes it incredibly easy to pen a winged liner. As long as you don’t wipe your eyes throughout the day it stays on fine.
- First Aid Beauty Ultra repair cream: This thick moisturizer can be used on the face or all over your body. It doesn’t irritate my skin or make me break out so I will always have this in my cabinet.
- Oribe Dry Texture: This product is phenomenal. It makes all the difference in a messy wave, lightly curled style, or even a limp ponytail. Your hair will hold the style longer, look and feel thicker, and smell amazing!
It’s nice to see what everyone else suggests! I love the FAB moisturizer! It’s a staple in my diaper bag because my hands get dry from all the washing. I usually stick to Stila’s Stay all day liquid liner but I will keep the Clinique pen in mind!
I have never tried stila’s pen! I will keep that in mind as well!! I have tried eyeco, lancome, & a few drugstore options, but so far the clinique has been the easiest for me to use & takes forever to dry out!